Sizing charts often vary from brand to brand. In order to get the right Prime & Peachy size and fit for you, here are a few helpful tips.
1. Know Your Measurements
One brand's size 10 could be another brand's size 8. When ordering online, it's definitely helpful to know your bust, waist, hip, and arm measurements. You can then compare your measurements to our size chart and find your right size and fit.
2. Know the Type of Fabric
Some fabrics have more elasticity than others. You may be able to fit a smaller size, if the fabric is very stretchy, but may need to order a few sizes up for fabric that lacks elasticity. Be on the look out for our key words listed in our product descriptions to help you with understanding our fabric.
- Regular Fit - means there's no elasticity (non-stretchy fabric). If you need more space around the arms or mid-section, you will want to order a size or two up. For most, you will be able to order your usual size.
- Amazing Stretch- means that this fabric combination has amazing stretch. If you want your fit to be form-fitting, you may want to order a size down. However, if you need more space around the arms, mid-section, or hips, then you may want to order a size up.
- Semi-Stretchy- means that although there's some stretch, depending on your body shape, you may need to order a size up or down. For example, if you are curvy, a mix of cotton and spandex fabrics could mean you'll have to order a size or two up, depending on what’s comfortable for you.
- Loose Style means the fit of this particular apparel isn't form-fitting. If you see Loose Style + Regular fit in the same description, then that just means that it isn't form-fitting and there's no elasticity.
3. Know That We Are Here to Assist You
We are here for YOU, and want your ordering experience with us to be as smooth as possible. You can reach out to us anytime, and we will assist you with ordering the right size and fit.
Shatoyia Bradley is a writer, homeschool mom, and designer. She resides in Buford, Georgia, with her husband and six children.